Friday, March 28, 2008

Sewing

This was the very first thing that I sewed with my sewing machine. Me and Ann have matching ones.
This is my sewing machine that I saved up my money for and bought.

2 comments:

Brian and Camilla Freeman said...

Cute!! That's awesome! I love looking at your blog. Good job on updating it. I just added a few more posts to ours! Love ya!

Debby Bird said...

I cannot believe how grown up the whole Pace family has gotten.

Your Mom gave me my first sewing machine, She had it and it was not working so she took it back to Sear for a repair and they kept it for months. Becasue they kept it so long they returned it saying they would not charge her anything. Funny thing was they had never gotten it fixed. My parents got it fixed for me to use after your mom gave it to me. I used that sewing machine for years. Your mom would give away anything, one year she even gave our family your Christmas Turkey. That was the year of the twelve days of Christmas gift exchange between my Mom and yours.

Great to find your Blog

Debby Gilmore Bird